Lifemark Health Group|Lifemark Health Group
Job Developer Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of Job Developer in our company, Lifemark Health Group. This vacancy is based in Toronto ON. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Job Developer Job
Company: Lifemark Health Group
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Toronto ON
URL Expiry: 2023-01-23
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
Job Developer Job Detail
Position: Job Developer (Bilingual)
Status: Permanent Full-time
Location: Remote; work from Home, Ontario
Partners in Canadian Veterans Rehabilitation Services (PCVRS) provides comprehensive rehabilitation focused assessment and intervention for Canadian Veterans who are experiencing barriers transitioning to life after service due to service related injuries or illness. Using a biopsychosocialspiritual approach, the assessment and intervention services are performed by an interdisciplinary team of clinicians with expertise in the management of complex conditions such as chronic pain, persistent symptoms following head injury, MSK injuries, often with comorbid mental illness with presenting psychosocial barriers to recovery.
The Job Developer is responsible for initiating and strengthening relationships with Employers and Community Agencies to create trusted partnerships. Through these partnerships, the Job Developer educates and advocates for the recruitment of Veterans into these organizations.
As an expert on regional labour market trends, you make a difference at the personal and community level by ensuring veterans achieve their employment goals and receive the best support possible.
What you’ll do
- Deepen and expand collaborative relationships with Employers and Community Agencies to create a robust network of placement opportunities for Participants that support Participant outcomes and experiences
- Work collaboratively with Job Development team members in all regions to create and maintain national and multi-regional employer relationships
- Monitor participant job search and provide advice, guidance, and support to enable Participant to address any issues that arise or can be prevented during job search
- Attend employer forums to advocate on benefits of hiring a Veteran and PCVRS partnership benefits
- Identify key employment trends and work with RSS to match Participants to employment opportunities
- Develop and implement strategies to improve job development process
- Identify innovations that can improve the participant Experience and/or Outcomes related to job development process
What you bring
- Certificate, diploma or degree in Business Administration, sales and marketing, or Human Resources
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience (or a combination thereof) including one or more of the following:
- Experience in job development, employment counselling, or customized employment
- Experience working with persons with complex musculoskeletal and mental health issues
- Experience working with persons living with mental or physical health challenges creating barriers to civilian life
- Thorough knowledge of labour markets within the assigned region
- Excellent digital literacy including Case Management Systems, MS Office, MS Teams, SharePoint, internet, social media, and LinkedIn
- Collaborative with effective ability to establish new relationships, foster trust, and engage with various stakeholders to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes
- Ability to work outside of PCVRS business hours (8:30 am to 4:30 pm) to support employer and participant communication as required
- A valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle, and the ability to travel
- Employment conditional on obtaining federal Reliability Status security clearance
Why Choose Lifemark?
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive and flexible health and dental benefits
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- A diverse and inclusive workplace with a track record of high employee engagement and teamwork
Lifemark welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Lifemark promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of the following groups: Indigenous peoples, Newcomers to Canada, and Visible minorities.
Apply today! Visit www.lifemarkhealthgroup.ca or email [email protected] for more information.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://jobsincanada.one/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.