Whether you’re looking for a career change in IT, you’re a business requiring IT support or IT staffing, let Groupe Access be your next step to success.
As one of the leading Cyber Security and information technology (IT) services firms in Canada, we have an assortment of services to offer our varied clientele, large or small. This also means we are always looking for qualified & dynamic IT professionals to join our team or our clients.
We are currently seeking a dynamic IT Technician for a full-time & permanent role for our client who is a privately-owned investment management firm.
What you’ll do:
Your technical knowledge and focus on client experience will help you exceed in this position. We are seeking an IT Technician within the IT Infrastructure and Technical Support team to provide technical support to users. Reporting to the Team leader, you will provide exceptional technical support to your colleagues, maintain technology equipment, and actively participate in department projects.
When on site, you will be mostly working from the Guelph office (hybrid work model) and will be requested to travel once (1) a week to the Toronto (Expenses will be covered).
- You provide a high level of customer service, you will respond, analyse, resolve and document client incidents and enquiries;
- You provide technical assistance and guidance to employees in the use of software, workstations, smartphones, videoconference equipment and best practices;
- You identify and escalate security incidents and systematic technical issues;
- You plan and lead coordination meetings, and draft meeting minutes and project plan action items;
- You assess the performance, diagnose and resolve issues with computer equipment, replace defective or obsolete devices, and deploy software on workstations;
- You record, document, and maintain up to date records of hardware/software inventories and service requests
What you’ll need:
- You have a college diploma in computer science or in a related field;
- You have three (3) to five 5) years of relevant experience providing IT technical support;
- You have a high-level of proficiency with Windows 10 and Microsoft 365 including Teams, SharePoint, Exchange and OneDrive;
- You have an in-depth knowledge of concepts relating to Active Directory, Intune, NTFS security, Terminal Servers environment and Smartphones;
- You have experience working with an ITSM and ITAM systems;
- You have sound knowledge of information security practices.
- Microsoft certification, knowledge of videoconferencing systems and experience in investment management software support (e.g., Bloomberg) are assets;
- Reliable mode of transportation: The candidate will be required to work from the Toronto office one (1) a week.
If you or someone you know could be interested in this incredible career opportunity, send us your updated resume for review.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only local & selected candidates will be contacted directly.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Are you located in or near Guelph, ON?
- IT support: 3 years (required)
- Intune: 1 year (required)
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.