It Technician Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of It Technician in our company, Groupe Amiel. This vacancy is based in Laval Quebec Canada. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: It Technician Job
Company: Groupe Amiel
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Laval Quebec Canada
URL Expiry: 2023-01-08
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
It Technician Job Detail
The Amiel Group is a leading Quebec company that specializes in the distribution and sale of household appliances in North America, through its divisions Corbeil Appliances, Distinctive and Les Spécialistes de l’électroménager.
Leader in its industry at the cutting edge of the technology of its products and services, the Amiel Group has carved out a place for itself with its customers and continues to maximize the customer experience by focusing on the development of its technologies.
Are you passionate about computers, autonomous and dynamic? We have the place you need!
As An IT Technician You Will Be Responsible For
- Installing, testing and updating computer equipment (computers, servers, peripherals, programs and software)
- Ensuring the maintenance, administration and security of the equipment
- Diagnose and treat incidents
- Drafting procedures and various technical documents
- Providing day-to-day support to staff for operations and systems.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues in person, remotely, and over the phone.
- Assisting employees who have computer problems and answer their questions.
If you are a “Hands-on,” bilingual (Fr/En), curious with good judgment, that you have knowledge of operating systems (Windows and Linux) as well as office and messaging software, do not hesitate because we want you in the team!
In addition to having a job that you like, you will have access to many advantages:
- Corporate discounts
- A variety of social events
- An insurance plan with a sharing of the cost of the premium
- A Gym at the head office
- Opportunities for advancement
- The possibility of being reimbursed for tuition fees
- A recognition program and a well-being at work programs
- The possibility of joining a group RRSP
- Personal paid days in addition to vacation
- An employee assistance program
Apply today, we cannot wait to meet you!
- bilingual (Fr/En)
- curious with good judgment
- knowledge of operating systems (Windows and Linux)
- office and messaging software
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://jobsincanada.one/report-job/
strong class=”helpus”>To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.