Reporting to the IT System Administrator at Brain Finance Inc. The IT Technician will be responsible for the on-boarding and off-boarding of employees over multiple systems including but not limited to: Google Workspace, UniFi UID, Sentinel One, Atlassian Cloud, IVR Phone systems, Keeper, Bootstack, Cloudflare Zero Trust.
The IT Technician will utilize existing tool sets to keep track of assigned compute resources and will securely format returning assets and remove assigned licenses. You will be expected to work from the office for a minimum of 3 days per week, this is to help resolve technical issues for employees using teamviewer, or provide WiFi access or VPN access using the UniFi UID platform. In addition to handling the configuration and deployment of in office equipment such as printers, monitors, smart speakers, infotainment system.
- Configure Apple devices and Windows devices based on the instructions provided by the IT System administrator.
- Securly purge/format storage and compute resources that have been cleared for reassignment.
- Provide account creation on Google Workspace for new employees.
- Provide Seat assignment on Keeper, Slack, iCloud, Atlassian, UniFi VPN, Cloudflare Zero Trust, Microsoft Office, and Sketch, Bookstack, and cloudtalk.
- Provide technical support over team viewer based on the assigned tickets provided over our UniFi ticketing system.
- Organize and keep track of compute resources, such as assigned laptops, workstations, monitors, cables, keyboards, printers.
- Place purchase orders for new equipment based on upcoming onboarding and offboarding following the instructions of the IT system administrator towards our purchasing department.
- Should be very organized and able to handle a high volume of requests without being stressed.
- Should be able to prioritize and resolve tickets based on level of urgency.
- Preference to have Apple Certified Support Professional or Apple Certified IT Professional
- Experience in working and administering Windows 10 and 11 machines.
- Passion for technology
- 1+ years of experience in similar roles to provide technical support
- Be Motivated by helping people solve technical problems
- Good organizational skills; ability to prioritize tasks and work in a fast‑paced environment.
- Troubleshooting, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in both official languages.
- Ability to work independently or in a team setting.
- A quick study learning new software with minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn and follow standardized policies, processes and procedures.
- Interest in understanding the user’s needs and providing quality service.
- Passion for technology
What We Offer in Addition
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Virtual Healthcare Program
- RSP with the contribution of 4%
- Health & Wellness Program
- Closed for the holidays
- Day off on your Birthday!
- Commuter Benefits (Bixi, Opus)
- Lots of Team Buildings, 5a7 and office activities
- Office Perks (fresh fruits, muffins, games and relaxation space)
- Paid training subscription tools
BrainFinance is hiring!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Montréal, QC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- IT Technical support: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Montréal, QC
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.