SupremeX is a leader in the folding carton industry with a focus on the environment. At the forefront of research and development, we are the source of true technological breakthroughs and innovative designs. Our company is known for its unsurpassed quality, expert and dedicated staff, exceptional customer service and immaculate facilities.
SupremeX is seeking for an experienced IT Support Specialist to integrate their Information Technology team.
Reporting to the Information Technology Director, the IT support analyst will be responsible for analyzing users’ requests, finding and communicating solutions back to the users. He will also take part in the ERP deployments of the different manufacturing plants of the company.
- Participate in the various activities of the ERP implementation
- Recommend and participate, with his team, in improving the processes used or defining new ones.
- Provide business support to the users
- Resolve users’ issue in a timely manner
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive process documentation as needed
- Perform other related duties as assigned
The ideal candidate
- Proven working experience in a support role
- Excellent communication skills in French and English (written and oral)
- College or university degree with a minimum of 5-year experience in a similar position
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ERP processes
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Leadership and customer relationship skills
- Good analytical skills, excellent judgment, show creativity and flexibility
- Experience in manufacturing environment (an asset);
- Knowledge of ERP software (Epicor E10/AVP);
- Experience in related fields in computer science: analysis, training.
What’s in It for You
- You will be part a dynamic team driving the digital transformation of the company
- Great benefits plan including health, dental, vision and more
- Challenging and exciting work
- An opportunity to have a real impact on our business
- Three weeks paid vacations
- Company contributing Pension program
- And so much more!!
At Supremex, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As such all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.