Derma Sciences Canada
Gentell is a U.S. national provider of wound care products and programs to the long-term care industry and is poised to become the largest vertically integrated wound care company in the world. Gentell is the proud owner of Derma Sciences Canada, the largest traditional wound care manufacturing plant in North America. Garnering a more than 99% customer satisfaction rate, our Total Wound Care Solution is a comprehensive program that improves patient outcomes, controls costs to our partner facilities and reduces nursing time. You would be joining a team dedicated to “making it better” every day.
Derma Sciences Canada is seeking an IT Support Specialist to administer IT functions for a pool of 150 users and growing. This position works out of our Scarborough, ON office, servicing users in-house as well as some remote sales staff via remote tools. This is an exciting opportunity for a hard-working and talented individual to grow with a rapidly expanding business.
· Monitor, quickly respond, and resolve or triage incoming requests related to IT issues.
· Set up, service and keep inventory of PCs, tablets printers, servers, mobile phones and related equipment.
· Set up and maintain user accounts, permissions and passwords and assist with onboarding of new users.
· Assist users with functions and training of end user software.
· Keep inventory of all equipment, software, and license users.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Experience with Microsoft Desktop Operating systems (Windows 7, 10).
· Advanced knowledge and understanding of Windows 10 in a corporate/domain environment.
· Experience with iOS and Android mobile platforms.
· Ability to troubleshoot error messages, apply patches or upgrades, and offer general support of Windows desktops and networks.
· Hands-on technical troubleshooting capabilities.
· Ability to work independently under minimal supervision as well as on a team.
· Great at organizing, prioritizing, and multitasking. Ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands.
· Strong willingness and drive to learn.
· IT certification a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $72,000.00-$79,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
All employees and visitors are required to wear a mask, common surfaces are sanitized regularly, and sanitation stations are set up.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.