Alamos Gold Inc.
- Support a full Microsoft enterprise user site
- Serve as a point of contact for technical support
- Track issues through to resolution or escalation via an enterprise helpdesk system
- Installing, maintaining, and supporting all network hardware, computer systems and software;
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Provide level 1 technical support in person, email, or by phone;
- Provide/assist with training requirements for users;
- Other duties assigned by the Senior IT Supervisor as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Post-secondary education in IT, or equivalent experience and training.
- Familiarity with hardware/software installation and configuration
- Knowledge in installing and troubleshooting desktop/laptop hardware and peripherals.
- Working knowledge of server administration, network switches, firewalls
- Ability to provide IT problem solving and support desktop operating systems and applications
- Experience with SAP program would be an asset
- Good communication skills, both orally and written with both internal and external contacts and the ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong safety focus; and
- Self-motivated ability to work alone.
Schedule: 4-3, 10 hour days
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.