Reinsurance Group of America Incorporated
It Support Analyst Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of It Support Analyst in our company, Reinsurance Group of America Incorporated. This vacancy is based in Toronto Ontario Canada. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: It Support Analyst Job
Company: Reinsurance Group of America Incorporated
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Toronto Ontario Canada
URL Expiry: 2023-01-21
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
It Support Analyst Job Detail
Reporting to the Regional IT Operations Manager, the IT Support Analyst:
- Provides first and second-tier support for regional IT incidents and requests from associates via phone, email, and remote connection to resolve routine problems regarding hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Resolves as many requests as possible during first contact, determines urgency of needs, prioritizes, and responds to support requests by taking corrective action or routing requests to appropriate IT specialists.
- Escalates complex issues to senior team members or to appropriate next level technical, professional, or service personnel for repairs, training, and follow up.
- Provides customer service-oriented follow-ups in a courteous, efficient and timely manner.
- Records, dispatches and closes service requests using Service Now software.
- Plays a key role in internal change management, process improvement, purchasing and communications procedures.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction by representing IT courteously, professionally, and effectively to the rest of the organization.
- Responsible for first and second level support of IT systems in the region, including PC’s, printers, servers, and related IT equipment
- Responsible for coordinating support of office building related IT issues such as network room power, UPS, HVAC, telephony and collaborative tools such as video conferencing
- Clearly document and effectively prioritize client requests into RGA ticket management software
- Provide first level troubleshooting for VoIP phone and network communications
- Escalate & dispatch to senior level support
- Troubleshoot daily problems and provide onsite and remote support
- Install software, desktop/laptops systems and peripherals
- Update documentation & provide training
- Maintain and organize inventories
- Manage, organize, and update support documentation, knowledge base and provide basic training
- Out of hours contact for any IT related issues including disaster recovery
- Follows standard operating procedures & policies
- Other appropriate IT tasks as requested or required by Global IT
- Post-Secondary Education graduate
- 2+ years technology/desktop support experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with Windows desktop environment (Win 10 & Microsoft Office)
- Proficient with:
- Basic TCP/IP networking
- VoIP Telephony
- Windows Server environment administration (AD, Exchange)
- Mobile device support – iPhone
- Printer technologies
- Video conference & meeting room technology
- Dell workstation hardware
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well as part of a global team and build collaborative relationships
- Ability to work well independently and be proactive with task and time management
- Very strong telephone and customer service skills
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Availability to work overtime, as required
- A+, Network & Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (preferred)
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow preferred
- French language is a definite asset
Founded in 1973,Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated(NYSE: RGA ) is one of the largest global life and health reinsurance companies. With headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri, RGA supports clients and partners around the world through innovative approaches and customized solutions.
- We are the only global reinsurance company to focus primarily on life- and health-related reinsurance solutions.
- Our core products and services include life reinsurance, living benefits reinsurance, group reinsurance, health reinsurance, financial solutions, facultative underwriting, and product development.
- RGA ranks #222 on the 2022 Fortune 500 list. The list ranks U.S.-based companies by total revenue.
- As of December 31, 2021, RGA had approximately $3.5 trillion of life reinsurance in force and assets of $92.2 billion.
To learn more about RGA and its businesses, visit the company’s website at www.rgare.com .
Our mission is to enhance our clients’ prosperity by supporting their financial and risk management capabilities
At RGA, we also believe that environmental and social responsibility is central to our business strategy. This means operating with integrity, investing responsibly, and adhering to sound corporate governance principles. R GA and the RGA Foundation are focused on advancing the education, health, and longevity of people in the communities in which we operate. Every day, RGA seeks to foster values of inclusion and integrity, charitable giving and volunteerism, and sustainable and environmentally responsible business practices around the world.
More than anything, RGA employees love their jobs because it’s challenging work. We believe smart people work smarter when they’re empowered. When they use logic, balanced with creativity and curiosity. At the forefront of RGA’s culture is collaboration – a must to be successful within our organization. These are just a few of the attributes we are looking for in the talent we are seeking to join RGA.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://jobsincanada.one/report-job/
strong class=”helpus”>To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.