Bourgault Industries is a leading global manufacturer of technologically advanced seeding and tillage equipment. Our mission is to design, manufacture and distribute the highest quality, most durable and reliable farm equipment in the world that is affordable and meets or exceeds the expectations of our most demanding customers.
We are looking for an IT Summer Student to join our team in St. Brieux, SK. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting the IT Technicians with daily tasks, user support, and projects as required.
- Assist with new computer deployments
- Assist with computer hardware and software maintenance and support
- Assist with daily troubleshooting and user support
- Provide professional customer service to internal customers
- Must be a current university or high school student
- Preference given to students enrolled in an IT related post-secondary program (diploma or degree)
- Experience working in IT is an asset but not required (training will be provided)
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a small team
- Valid driver’s license
Please submit online application by May 5th. We encourage candidates to apply early, as the position may be filled before the deadline. Thank you!
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.