It Service Management Analyst Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of It Service Management Analyst in our company, Metrolinx. This vacancy is based in Canada. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: It Service Management Analyst Job
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Canada
Salary: $67,201 a year
URL Expiry: 2023-01-10
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
It Service Management Analyst Job Detail
Salary Range : $67, 201 – $92, 821 per annum
Hybrid Work Model – 277 Front Street West, Toronto
Metrolinx is connecting communities across the Greater Golden Horseshoe. Metrolinx operates GO Transit and UP Express, as well as the PRESTO fare payment system. We are also building new and improved rapid transit, including GO Expansion, Light Rail Transit routes, and major expansions to Toronto’s subway system, to get people where they need to go, better, faster and easier. Metrolinx is an agency of the Government of Ontario.
At Metrolinx, equity, diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values of serving with passion, thinking forward and playing as a team.
Metrolinx’s Innovation and Information Technology group supports female team members via “Go Tech Women” an affinity group for women in Information Technology, led by our Chief Information Officer.
Reporting to the Supervisor, I&IT Service Management, we are looking for I&IT Service Management Analyst to provide guidance to and consults with staff to ensure compliance with IT Service Management (ITSM) processes.
This position require 1-week of during and After Hour On-Call Support while working remote which rotates monthly, with x1.75 per automatic 3-hr pay.
What will I be doing?
- Coordinates the I&IT Change Practice meetings, documentation, working group, training, continuous improvement, reporting within ServiceNow.
- Participates in the review, definition and maintenance of current and in-scope ITSM (Service Transition and Service Operation) processes and procedures for the effective management of and adherence to ITSM process areas
- Participates in the identification of critical success factors (CSFs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for all ITSM processes; analyzes, presents, and monitors key performance reports and metrics; creates and executes a plan to improve performance report results
- Guides and consults with staff, contractors, and consultants, across the corporation, on processes and procedures by:
- o Participating in, and providing specialized advice on, the continued development and maintenance of Service Transition and Service Operation process artifacts that include process guides, process/procedural workflows, instruction guides utilizing a standard set of tools and best practice processes
- o Identifying performance gaps and providing advice regarding the correct execution of the processes and procedures
- Participating in, and providing expert advice on, the testing, implementation (including fixes and enhancements) and governance support of ITSM tools
- Coordinating major incidents using the defined process, which require 24x7coverage depending on the nature and severity of the incident
- Providing expert advice and guidance to applicable ITSM-related initiatives and projects of varying complexity in a team environment across the I&IT department
- Reviewing people adoption and enabling tool capabilities including reporting, developing recommendations for continuous service improvement, and taking corrective action to ensure the proper execution of the processes across services and other process consumers.
- Utilizes business and technical experience to assist with updating and managing key processes and technologies
What skills & qualifications do I need?
- Completion of a diploma in business, information systems or a related discipline – or a combination of education, training and experience deemed equivalent.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience working on IT Service Management initiatives (processes, concepts, and tools)
- ITIL Foundation is required.
- A valid driver’s license is required to travel to various site locations, public meetings, etc. (approximately 5%). Must meet and maintain the corporate standard for a good driving record.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or PRINCE2 an asset
- Experience with ITSM software tools is preferred.
- Solid knowledge of IT infrastructure, including operating systems, networking, databases, information security, and web applications
- Good business and systems analysis skills, including requirements gathering, development of use cases, transitions to operations, and end user documentation and training
Don’t Meet Every Requirement?
If you’re excited about working with Metrolinx but your past experience doesn’t quite align with every qualification of this posting, we encourage you to apply. You just might be the right candidate for this or other roles. We are always looking for great talent to join our team.
We invite all interested individuals to apply and encourage applications from members of equity-deserving communities, including those who identify as Indigenous, Black, racialized, women, people with disabilities, and people with diverse gender identities, expressions and sexual orientations.
We value the unique skills and experiences each person brings to Metrolinx and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment. We are committed to the requirements of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act so if you require accommodation during the hiring process, please let our Recruitment team know by contacting us at: 416-202-5601 or email [email protected]
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. Metrolinx will be using email to communicate with you for all job competitions. It is your responsibility to include an updated email address that is checked daily and accepts emails from unknown users. As we send time-sensitive correspondence, we recommend that you check your email regularly. If no response is received, we will assume you are no longer interested in pursuing the opportunity. Please be advised that a Criminal Record Check be required of the successful candidate. Should it be determined that any background information provided is misleading, inaccurate or incorrect, Metrolinx reserves the right to discontinue with the consideration of your application.
Metrolinx employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in accordance with Metrolinx’s Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy as a condition of being eligible for the recruitment process. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required. If you are not able to obtain COVID-19 vaccination for a reason related to a protected ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation, you can request accommodation from Metrolinx.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
WE ARE AN EQUITABLE AND INCLUSIVE EMPLOYER.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://jobsincanada.one/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.