Give and Go Prepared Foods
It’s an exciting time to be part of the Give & Go team as we are growing rapidly and want you to become a part our growth and extraordinarily bright future!
We are currently looking for a versatile Service Desk Analyst to be part of our high performing business technologies team. The Service Desk Analyst will be responsible for installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining the Microsoft Windows desktop, notebook computers, terminals, smartphones, printers and associated peripherals, and solving user technology issues at Level 1 and 2.
- Aid in the orientation of employees including the set up of their accounts and ensuring they are properly trained to log on, access resources, applications, and printers
- Provide support to all Give & Go employees both in person and online with all technical issues that they incur in a timely manner at multiple company locations including manufacturing plants; Administer Active Directory and other systems accounts
- Work on-call service desk support on the phone for weekends on a rotating basis
- Identify and effectively prioritize situations requiring urgent attention, escalate when needed
- Advise user on appropriate action, providing education and training as required
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues that have been assigned by the BT Service Desk Manager
- Research solutions using available information resources
- Log all service desk interactions and document issue resolution using the ticketing system
- Maintain accurate inventory of all hardware and software resources and parts by stay current with system information, changes and updates and ensuring all updates and changes are logged appropriately
- Maintain excellent communication with all end-users and other members of the BT department
- Install and support in-house and proprietary software and hardware as required, ensuring employees are aware of any updates that may impede with their daily work
- Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends, with little advanced notice
- Rotating weekend on-call support schedule.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum completion of college diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a business technology role with project experience in client server environment
- Preferred completion of university degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
- At least 1 of the CompTIA certified – A+, Network+, Server+, or Security+
- Must have an understanding of setup, configuration, troubleshooting of desktop/notebook hardware and software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Windows desktops, notebooks, as well as iOS/Android devices, in a networked environment
- Windows desktops, notebooks, as well as iOS/Android devices, in a networked environment, with the inclusion of, Windows 10, Office/Office 365, Outlook, MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must have the ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required
- Must possess basic knowledge of TCP/IP networking, and related network services (i.e. DNS, SMTP, DHCP, VLANs etc.)
- Must have knowledge of a variety of wifi and IoT enabled devices.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and access to a vehicle
What We Offer You
- As we grow, we are committed to preserve the parts of our diversity & culture that is unique, people focused and are core to our success at every size. Our values of Quality, Direct Communication and Respect mean something.
- Learning and growth; we are working to create an environment where sharing new ideas, experimenting and learning from each other is strongly encouraged.
- Competitive benefits, along with work-life balance!
Give and Go is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants and employees regardless of race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences (for which a pardon has been granted), disability, marital or family status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require an accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us at the email address above to provide your contact information. While we appreciate all resume submissions, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Etobicoke, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Etobicoke, ON
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.