Join the Johnvince Foods team
Johnvince Foods is a family owned and operated Canadian business, with 50 years of experience processing, manufacturing, and distributing bulk and packaged food products across North America. Our nut products, confections and other food products include many of the most recognizable brands enjoyed in households every day, including Planters Peanuts. Our proud team is 800+ strong and growing every day.
Johnvince Foods is proud to be recognized as a Platinum member of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies for over 10 years.
About this opportunity:
The Senior Infrastructure Analyst designs, implements, supports, and protects the technology infrastructure of the organization. The Senior Infrastructure Analyst handles escalation from the Help Desk and business leaders, mitigates enterprise risk through diligent change management protocols and utilization of best-practices around cyber-security defenses.
- Handles level 2/3 escalations to provide analysis, diagnosis and resolution of computer and network related hardware and software problems for users. Recommends and implements corrective solutions or training where needed.
- Monitor overall technical infrastructure health, report on key performance metrics, identify problematic trends, and drive continuous improvement to ensure a highly available and highly secure technology platform.
- Setup and maintain servers, network components, or any other relevant technologies, both on-premise and virtual cloud based.
- Ensure the technical infrastructure is current by monitoring and applying software & firmware updates as required.
- Leverage best-practices and proven emerging cloud technologies to stay current, efficient, scalable, and protected.
- Administer security across critical systems and locations.
- Develops and maintains SOPs and technical documentation for use by management and other technical personnel
- Provide training and support to colleagues and business as required, particularly when introducing new technologies into the environment.
- Works safely and follows legislated and established safe work procedures and practices.
- Demonstrate flexibility for on-call support and after-hours project work as needed to support the business
- Experience in the following technologies would be an asset: Windows Server 2016-2019, SQL Servers, VMWare, Linux, OS/400, MS Azure, O365,Cisco Meraki, VOIP technologies
- Other Duties as assigned in adherence to the JVF GMP policies.
- Post-Secondary Degree or diploma
- Professional designation or working towards an asset
- 5+ years of related experience
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Ability to work well with all levels of staff
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Competitive compensation and health and benefits package
- Employee discount in our retail store
- Work / life balance
- Career growth
- Our office is easily accessible by public transit
Johnvince embraces diversity and encourages all qualified applicants to apply. Please inform us if you will require any accommodation during the recruitment process. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Work may involve exposure to nuts and/or nut-based products.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.