Role: IT Quality Assurance Tester (Government / Ministry Projects)
Structure: Contract 6-12 months + extension
Location: Hybrid (Toronto, ON)
Pay: $50.00-60.00/ hour Inc.
Hours: Business hours (Monday – Friday)
We currently have a contract opportunity for an IT Quality Assurance Tester working on Government / Ministry projects.
The required skills for this role will be:
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance experience
- Experience with Web Application testing
- Previous experience with AODA / WCAG Accessibility testing
- Previous Government or Ministry experience highly valued
- Experience with SQL and able to create SQL scripts
- Previous API testing is highly valued with SoapUI, Postman or other similar tools
- Strong communication skills
Please apply with an updated resume and ensure the required skills you are able to speak to for this position are included.
For more roles like this please go to www.corgta.com/find-a-job/
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: $50.00-$60.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.