We are seeking to identify highly motivated and qualified individuals for opportunities as a Project Manager within our organization.
About our Company:
Powerland is a full-service technology provider that’s been doing business since 1985. Powerland is partnered with the world’s top technology companies. These relationships combined with our years of experience allow us to provide the most efficient solutions and the best products. We promote an environment of integrity with all our staff, appreciate our people, and work together with them to constantly improve our company. We strongly believe that having the best people is how we can provide the best service to our customers.
· Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
· Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
· Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
· Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
· Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
· Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
· Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
· Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
· Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
· Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
· Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
· Five or more years of recent related industry and demonstrated experience in a technology field
· Two or more years of demonstrated experience in a supervisory or project leadership role
· Basic knowledge of project management methodologies
Please submit your resume for consideration.
We thank all those that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $70,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Project management: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.