Asset Inventories, Inc.
We have launched a multi-year worldwide Cyber security Program to address the strategic Group ambitions. The Program / Project Manager will be responsible on his scope to achieve the defined ambitions, in sync with the global Program governance.
More specifically the program / project manager will ensure program management and project management (PM) activities on this program for the group Americas (Amer) perimeter.
The program / project manager will ensure program management activities, i.e., including but not limited to:
- Plan, prepare and run local program steering committees and contribute as needed to global steerco in Paris; including documentation of instances material / deck and minutes writing (steering committee preparation includes gathering latest projects updates, achievements and next steps from all project managers);
- Manage and follow-up program forecast and actuals in collaboration with project managers;
- Assist Amer management and Paris program / project managers to review program / projects content, scope and budget; if necessary.
The program / project manager will ensure project management activities for transverse projects (specifically covering Privilege Access Management and Cyber resilience security topics), i.e., including but not limited to:
- Define project objectives, scope and deliverables in collaboration with Paris project managers and ensure those are well understood by all local Amer stakeholders / SMEs involved (through documented project charter and roadmap);
- Design and deliver detailed project plan in collaboration with Paris project managers and project stakeholders / SME involved, including proper assignments of project tasks and ETAs (through documented project tracker);
- Perform proper execution and follow-up of the project plan, including coordination of stakeholders involved ensuring the delivery of agreed projects deliverables on time and within budget (through projects meetings and local opcos); in addition, lead the Amer contribution to the Global Opcos lead by Paris project managers;
- Act as the main point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants and stakeholders as required (including Key Performance Indicators if necessary);
- Perform close follow-up of project budget / forecast and actuals;
- Identifies, manages, and escalates risks, issues and change requests to appropriate decision makers;
For both program and project management activities, the program / project manager will follow the company’s Americas program and project management methodology and tools.
- 10 years’ experience as an IT program / project manager in a broad range of infrastructure related projects among which experience managing IT infrastructures cyber security program / projects
- Specifically, successful experience in handling program and project management activities as described in the job description section
- Self-starter, proactive and works well with diverse groups
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences, as appropriate
- Solid decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects concurrently, with commitment to stringent timelines and minimal oversight
- MS Project, Outlook, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint advanced experience required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $71,724.10-$119,830.00 per year
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Montréal, QC H3A 3M8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Have you worked for a financial field company?
- For how many years have you worked on IT Project?
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Project management: 7 years (required)
- Financial field company: 3 years (preferred)
- Privilege access management: 5 years (preferred)
- French (preferred)
- PMP (preferred)
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.