Toronto Research Chemicals Inc.
· Managing multiple IT projects through initiation, definition, execution, testing, transition to business operations teams, and benefits realization.
· Managing internal IT resources, business resources, and third-party suppliers to deliver projects; ensuring that these resources understand their responsibilities and deliverables.
· Managing project finances and relevant budgets with agreed tolerances.
· Managing project risks, issues, and dependencies; ensuring the application of LGC’s project and change control processes.
· Establishing and maintaining a strong rapport with our internal divisional clients, external suppliers, and other stakeholders.
· Creating and managing all project control documents including status reports, project plans and RAID logs.
· Leading project planning sessions to set project goals and objectives, determine timelines, define tasks, and outline resources necessary to successfully complete the project.
· Ensuring project requirements (functional and non-functional) are clearly articulated and prioritized against.
· Ensuring compliance with processes such as RFP generation and PO generation.
Knowledge, Experience and Technical Skills
· At least 5 years project management experience and understanding of the IT project delivery lifecycle.
· Experience in managing business operations site moves, including new building network infrastructure installation, server / systems migration and ERP configuration enabling multi-site business operations.
· Certification or working knowledge of project management methodologies (e.g. PRINCE2, Agile, ITIL).
· Conversed in using Microsoft Office applications (including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook) and project management software (e.g. Microsoft Project, Smartsheets, Trello).
· Sound experience in managing business change elements for IT projects; covering business engagement and communications planning to a diverse and globally distributed workforce
· Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage the workload of multiple projects
· Able to manage conflicting priorities and be able to effectively manage project issues as they arise
· Must be able to motivate teams to deliver to projects
· Excellent presentations skills
· Proven ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $110,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- English not required
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North York, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Project management: 5 years (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in North York, ON
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.