SEI Software Emporium Inc.
Software Emporium Inc. is seeking a highly motivated, professional able to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to take initiative and enjoy the challenge of professional improvement as part of an optimal Tech Team.
The primary function of our technical staff is to research reported issues, provide service, installation, repair and maintenance. Successful candidate will utilize problem solving skills to plan, propose and implement solutions, advocate software and systems to ensure that Software Emporium Inc. and customer standards are met in every instance.
- Troubleshoot customer inquiries and provide diagnosis in an efficient and timely manner, both in-house and on-site.
- Complete all jobs within required timelines and meet or exceed productivity standards of SEI.
- Accurately complete log requirements, record relevant data for company and client through project completion.
- Must be courteous, professional and in casual business attire at all times.
- Keep current on technical sector of industry.
- Be willing to further related training, education and certifications.
Qualifications: * Excellent communication skills.
- A+ Certification, N+ Certification
- Ability to install Computer Peripherals, Servers, Racks, Patch Panels, Switches, Firewalls, Routers and Printers
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019 ground up builds and Exchange Online
- Microsoft SQL, RDP, Terminal Services.
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10 Workstations.
- Microsoft Office Platforms, Office 365
- Follow Microsoft Best Practices
- Proven Experience in Computer Networking.
- Microsoft Certifications
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle.
up to $60,000.00 per year Salary plus Performance Bonuses – Depending on Experience. Must be willing to relocate to Dawson Creek, BC
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dawson Creek, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.