1 Hotel Toronto
Grow with us…
If you live for those signature sighs of relief you hear whenever you show up, this is your calling. We’re currently seeking an IT Manager at 1 Hotel Toronto. You’ll be responsible for daily support of all IT systems requests/tickets, from internal platforms to network maintenance supporting the entire hotel team. You’ll also respond promptly to guests’ inquiries and questions, so we need someone who’s really nice, quick, and enjoy being the superhero in the room. It’s a tough job, but someone out there loves doing it, which is precisely what we’re looking for.
Inside tip: There is room for growth with us in this demanding role.
- Passionate about technology and a minimum of 2 years of similar work experience.
- A post-secondary diploma, degree or prior hospitality experience would be a plus.
- Advanced knowledgeable of information systems operations, a strong leader and a proven track record in guest and team member engagement and financial performance.
- Excels at communication, both verbal and written.
- Is flexible and willing to meet the demands of a 24-hour operation.
Our culture is caring and thoughtful, and we deliver good-natured and informed service, perfectly executed to evoke a sense of fulfillment and well-being. As a part of our team, you can look forward to activities and perks that drive your passion for nature such as:
- Designed by Nature work environment
- Health & Wellness- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision, and EAP program
- Retirement Planning
- Paid Personal Days
- Career Advancement: Were growing rapidly and with growth comes advancement opportunities (around the globe)!
- Team Member Recognition program – Earn rewards and pay it forward, while doing all the good you can!
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.