St. Alphonsus School
ST. ALPHONSUS SCHOOL
St. Alphonsus School is a Nursery to Grade 8 Catholic school with a student population of approximately 260. Since 1921, we have provided strong academic and extra-curricular programs and turned out well-rounded and engaged students who become community leaders.
To achieve that end, we rely on our dedicated and collegial staff who find reward in advancing our students’ education, faith and sense of belonging. We seek an enthusiastic, dedicated individual for the following position:
IT Integration Support
St. Alphonsus Catholic School isaccepting applications for a permanent part-time
(.5 – .75) IT Integration Support person.
We are looking for a combination of technical and educational skills to maintain and develop our technology assets.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with teachers to support their use of technology including the use of digital classroom and communication tools.
- Troubleshoot technology issues of all kinds and accessing outside supports as needed to resolve issues.
- Deliver appropriate and accessible professional development for integration of technology into lessons.
- Train staff and students in the use of media equipment and production software to support integration in the instructional program.
- Research and recommend innovative hardware and software solutions in support of teaching and learning, including collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Have experience and/or training related to the position;
- Leadership in technology education
- Ability to do research and access outside expertise to resolve technical issues.
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365
- Knowledge of networks, hardware & software
- Working knowledge of Active Directory preferred
- Ability to manage and create Group Policy preferred
- Experience in re-imaging computers with Clonezilla preferred
Please forward resumes with references to:
St. Alphonsus School
343 Munroe Ave.
Winnipeg, MB, R2K 1H2
Email: [email protected]
Applicants may request reasonable accommodation related to the materials or activities used throughout the selection process. When applying to this position, please indicate the advertisement number and position title in the subject line and/or body of your email. Your cover letter, resumé and/or application must clearly indicate how you meet the qualifications for the posted position.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All hiring will be conditional upon the results of Criminal Record and Child Abuse Registry checks.
Deadline for applications: Friday, March 31, 2023
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 20 per week
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-03-31
Expected start date: 2023-04-24
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.