- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: Experience an asset
- Government department and/or agency
- Set up equipment
- Provide staff training
- Networking hardware
- MS Office
- MS Windows
- Information technology
- Criminal record check
- Own vehicle
- Willing to travel
- Valid driver’s licence
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Handling heavy loads
- Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 180 hours per year
Computer and technology knowledge
Security and safety
Work conditions and physical capabilities
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.