- Help desk experience, logging tickets, escalating, following up, receiving inbound calls, and making outbound calls.
- Basic diagnostic and troubleshooting abilities.
- Familiar with store system environment (Sobeys will provide training).
- Provide project communications as defined by each project (i.e. confirm readiness, scheduled deployments, post-deployment status, etc.).
- Provide Level 1 support during project deployment and warranty period.
- Conduit with Level 2 support to ensure issues are picked up and resolved as soon as possible.
- Daily reporting on issue status.
- Daily calls with stakeholders.
- Log in tickets in the Sobeys ITSM system.
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting.
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
- Responds to telephone calls, email, and personnel requests for technical support.
- Activities include recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up.
- Performs general maintenance tasks and resolves less complex problems immediately, while more complex issues are identified to a higher level of support.
- May involve the use of problem management databases and help desk systems.
- May require an associate’s degree in a related area and 3 to 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May lead and direct the work of others.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Help desk: 3 years (preferred)
- Software troubleshooting: 3 years (preferred)
- Computer networking: 3 years (preferred)
- Computer repair: 3 years (preferred)
- Computer hardware: 3 years (preferred)
- French (preferred)
Speak with the employer
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.