Western Canada - Tip Top, George Richards & Mr. Big & Tall Menswear
Grafton Apparel believes everyone deserves to look great! We fit your body, your budget, your style and with the confidence you get when you look and feel great!
Want a career with a successful Canadian company? Let’s chat!
What we can offer you:
· Learning opportunities to help you grow and progress your career
· An unbelievable employee discount – too good to post!
We are looking for candidates in Western Canada for this role.
As a Helpdesk Agent, you will be part of a technical support Help Desk team, supporting our stores, Home Office and IT Services. By providing excellent service to our internal customers and supporting their 1st and 2nd-level technical issues, you will be a key part of ensuring great experiences in our stores and online. Reporting directly to the IT Manager, Operations, you will have the opportunity to build on your experience and implement solutions that support our service and results-driven culture.
You will make an impact by:
· Being the first point of contact for our Stores and Home office users seeking technical assistance over the phone, email and video conference.
· Guiding the user in a professional and courted manner while seeking to fully understand the issue from the user’s perspective.
· Troubleshooting and resolving complex software and hardware issues, partnering with peers or external vendor support as required
· Accurately recording, categorizing, prioritizing and monitoring the status and progress all issues to resolution using the ticketing system, ensuring SLAs are being met
· Keeping users informed on the status and progression of their issues
· Escalating incidents as necessary per escalation policies and SLA’s
· Performing daily, weekly and monthly operational and preventative maintenance tasks
· Providing support for hardware and software rollout projects including preparation of POS hardware and testing of various software solutions
· Collaborating with other Development teams to identify and resolve recurring issues and engage Management where necessary to escalate issues.
· Maintaining the inventory of company-owned hardware and installed software, managing software licensing and permissions, and systemic onboarding and offboarding of users.
· Documenting technical issues to build a knowledge base for future reference
· Staying up to date with system evolutions, in particular the ERP, POS, OMS, Shopify, SQL Database, and more.
Your mindset and skills include:
· Excellent customer-focused communication skills while building a professional relationship with end users
· You are highly service-oriented, with exceptional organizational and follow up skills
· Technically inclined, you are driven by a natural curiosity and keep up with technology changes
· Analytical – you enjoy problem solving and being empowered to make decisions
· You thrive in a fast-paced work environment where solutions are not always clearly defined
· You are a ‘techy’, with a solid understanding and technical knowledge of current network and PC operating systems, applications, hardware, protocols, and standards
· You are all in, with a willingness and ability to work flexible hours and overtime when required
· As needed, you are willing to travel to retail sites to assist with system installation and configuration
You have experience and education including…
· Post-secondary education in computer science or related fields
· Previous roles supporting and training end users
· Working in a team environment
· Supporting Windows Operating Systems, Windows 10
· Experience with using and/or supporting two or more of the following:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Retail Point of Sale systems
- Computer Hardware troubleshooting and staging for deployment
- Networking infrastructure & server maintenance
- Network security/firewall administration
· Proven ability to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides
· Retail and customer service experience an asset
Grafton Apparel is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. We will work with you on an individual basis to meet any reasonable accommodation needs. Please let us know if you require any accommodation to participate in the recruitment and selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Do you have post-secondary education in computer science or related fields?
- Have you previously had roles supporting and training end users?
- What is your salary expectation?
- Are you able to commute to our office – 115 Applewood Crescent?
Work Location: Remote
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.