Who We Are
Founded in 2013, Organigram is a leading Canadian licensed producer, focused on producing high-quality, indoor-grown cannabis for adult recreational consumers in all provinces and the Yukon. Headquartered in Toronto (Ontario), Organigram has three state-of-the-art cultivation and processing facilities in Moncton (New Brunswick), Winnipeg (Manitoba) and Lac-Supérieur (Quebec), and our adult-use products can be found in retail outlets from coast-to-coast. Organigram’s adult-use brands include Edison, SHRED, monjour, Laurentian Cannabis, Holy Mountain, Big Bag O’Buds, Tremblant Cannabis and Trailblazer.
Our mission is to delight consumers with trusted brands that deliver innovative cannabis products and experiences while promoting education and industry advocacy.
Over the past year we have seen significant growth in this emerging cannabis industry and attribute this growth to our team members. We believe our deep-rooted culture; our values and our welcoming work environment have contributed to our overall success.
Our focus on innovation, responsiveness to the needs of our customers and our people–centric approach have helped us become a trusted name amongst our stakeholders – be it our customers, partners, investors, our team members, and the communities that we support.
Why work with us?
Organigram is a diverse and inclusive organization that cares about you and the community you live in. Our competitive salary and benefits, education reimbursement and flexible work environment are designed to work for you as you grow and develop in your career. We offer an annual wellness credit and unlimited vacation to support your health and wellbeing. And you can feel good knowing our Organigram Operating for Good program provides you with the opportunity to support your community through sponsored volunteer initiatives.
The Help Desk Support (Bilingual) is responsible for troubleshooting computer systems and
applications. This position provides prompt and courteous support and resolution to information
technology issues experiences by Organigram’s employees. Help Desk Support is responsible for
answering the information service requests by telephone and email and respond to inquiries and or/ triaging support for computer software, hardware, set up and configuration, mobile devices, printers and achieving pre-defined customer service standards.
In this role you will be responsible for providing first level support to Organigram’s growing employee base. You will combine your passion for IT with your outstanding customer service skills to support and resolve end-user incidents. This will be accomplished by performing questions/problem diagnoses, guiding users through to issue resolution, communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly language and conducting end-user training where necessary.
What you will be doing
- Tenacious logging of tickets and timely resolution of first-line issues, or escalation to other support teams;
- Independently resolve end-user IT issues such as password reset, software questions, PC hardware issues, internet connectivity, configuration, etc;
- Follow Help Desk procedure documents and knowledge base articles;
- Manage assigned incidents to resolution;
- Provide first support and training for end-users as required;
- Create detailed work log in our ticketing system to document all actions taken to complete a request or troubleshoot an issue;
- Gather information/data and determine the issue by analyzing the symptoms to identify the underlying problem;
- Recognize and escalate complex problems by providing appropriate information and detail;
- Other duties as assigned depending on business priorities.
To qualify, you have
- Post-secondary program in IT;
- CompTIA A+/Network+ or MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) certification preferred or underway;
- Active interest and passion for IT;
- Ability to work independently, diagnose problems, perform repairs on IT assets and provide support for a wide range of applications;
- Sound judgement when escalating issues to senior members of the team;
- Strong team player with the ability to work under pressure;
- Strong attention to detail in all areas of work;
- Ability to work and adapt in a dynamic environment and recognize priority issues, escalating accordingly;
- Ability to quickly analyze issues independently and determine best course of action using available resources and sound judgement;
- Fluently bilingual (English/French), verbal, written and reading;
- Able to describe, create and manage system documentation including SOP’s and routine status reports;
- Self-starter with strong customer service orientation, organizational and communication skills and a positive, can-do attitude.
Work Model: Onsite
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $23.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Moncton, NB E1E 0A1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-04-27
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.