It Business Analyst – Banking Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of It Business Analyst – Banking in our company, Citi. This vacancy is based in Mississauga Ontario Canada. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: It Business Analyst – Banking Job
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Mississauga Ontario Canada
URL Expiry: 2023-01-15
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
It Business Analyst – Banking Job Detail
Job Id: 22574581
The IT Business Analyst is a senior-level position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning.
- Extensive knowledge on the Working Capital Finance domain is a must
- Grasp the business requirements, perform GAP analysis, provide innovative solutions by challenging the status quo.
- Groom the product features & acceptance criteria working with business, operations, system architects and other stakeholders
- Coach team of business analysts in delivering software solutions by decomposing broad features to user stories
- Resolve inter-team dependencies, ascertain risks, resolve & escalate the issues as appropriate
- Work with large cross functional teams, multiple technology partners in providing state of the art system solutions
- Maintain status of project execution, financials and report to Key stakeholders on a periodical basis
- Partner with stakeholders in providing solutions to clients’ technical requirements
- Contribute in the expansion to newer markets supporting the business growth
- Deliver software through Scaled Agile (SAFe) Framework
- Minimum 8 years of demonstrated IT Business Analysis in Working Capital finance / banking domain experience
- Demonstrated experience of working with multifaceted teams and delivery of large complex projects
- Ability to deliver multiple projects with competing priorities
- Experience in guiding the team of business analysts
- Solid mathematical aptitude and business requirement analysis
- Expert in using MS Word, Excel, Project
- SAFe Agile Certification as POPM is preferred
- Excellent communication & leadership skills
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
Citi Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities (including, without limitation, physical and mental health disabilities) during the recruitment process and otherwise in accordance with law. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minority or racialized communities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Family Group:
Business Analysis / Client Services
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://jobsincanada.one/report-job/
strong class=”helpus”>To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.