ISG Search Inc
combines the preparation, execution, and analysis of your logistic network into a singular SaaS platform. User-friendly, and easily scalable, it allows you the flexibility you need to optimize complex Supply Chain & Logistical challenges.
- Understand and translate customer needs into implementable business solutions to enable long-term customer success
- Analysis of the as-is and to-be processes
- Project Management duties
- Conduct user review sessions and run stakeholder meetings
- Intermediate IT knowledge
- End-to-end project delivery and post go-live ongoing support
- Identify and manage risks and issues as a subject matter expert for daily work
- Understanding customer’s requirements and needs
- Manage projects, with internal and external coordination as well as supervision of the project tasks, timelines, and costs
- A relevant educational qualification and work experience that demonstrates knowledge of the logistics sector (note: only candidates with background in logistics will be considered in the selection process)
- Experience in systems implementations & integrations ideally for TMS and/or SaaS products are considered a good plus (ideally past experience as Logistics Engineer or similar)
- Strong analytical skills and good feeling for data, numbers and KPIs, to make and support decisions.
- Open-mindedness, trustworthiness, curiosity, creativity and proactiveness
- Personal organization: ability to handle and prioritize outstanding tasks.
- Decision making effective in understanding criteria involved in making decisions and assisting others to make them.
- Problem solving and conflict management: measuring alternatives against objectives and identifying tradeoffs to determine which possible solution is best.
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications and competencies.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.