Dear PeopleSoft expert,
Are you excited by the idea of contributing to the evolution of this platform in collaboration with an experienced team? Look no further, challenging projects are waiting for you right here.
By accepting this mission, you will work in agile Scrum mode on development, maintenance, and evolution projects of PeopleSoft Finance. Your expertise will also allow you to support the transactional services teams in their daily operations.
Workplace: This position can be performed remotely.
Why join the team?
- You will integrate a global organization, in strong growth and in full transformation.
- You will work with an IT team of more than 100 passionate experts, who help each other and collaborate actively.
- You will work in collaboration with professionals located all around the world.
- You will have all the coaching and training tools to ensure your success and your career development.
Who we are looking for
- University degree in Computer Science and / or Accounting, or equivalent
- Experience in developing PeopleSoft Finance solutions (accounts receivable/payable)
- Experience in project coordination/delivery
- Essential bilingualism (English and French), oral and written
What we have to offer
- Dynamic and highly motivating work environment where you can make your mark, benefit from multiple development opportunities, and have an impressive career.
- Pension and flexible benefits that are customizable to you and your family needs (expense account for care related to well-being, access to free virtual health care services – telemedicine).
- Employee perks such as discounts from suppliers on various products and services such as insurance, wireless bundles, travel, and much more.
Global organization with its decision-making center in Montreal, TC Transcontinental, actively growing, is a leader in flexible packaging in North America and the largest printer in Canada. We are also the largest Canadian French-language educational publishing group. Our team has 8,300 employees worldwide, in 41 production facilities, with revenues of more than C$3 billion for the fiscal year ended October 30, 2022.
Respect, teamwork, performance, and innovation are at the heart of our company, and we want to share these values with you. Join our family!
Learn more about us
Type d’emploi : Temps plein, Permanent
Horaires de travail :
- Du Lundi au Vendredi
Question(s) de présélection:
- Expérience en développement de solutions PeopleSoft Finance (comptes recevables/payables)
Lieu du poste : Télétravail
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.