What can we offer you?
Century Group offers our team members a variety of benefits, including competitive salaries, health benefits which includes a healthcare spending account, maternity leave top-up program, matching pension plan (DCPP), and the ability to advance your career through training and development opportunities! As a part of Century Group, career growth opportunities are available across a diverse group of companies. Apply now to discover your next career move!
The I.S. Support Partner reports to the Director, Information Systems, and is responsible for providing day to day tech support and training to staff at head office and at our sites, with an emphasis on supporting new cloud-based technology adoption. In addition, the I.S. Support Partner provides tech bench support for the rest of the I.S team, assisting with various projects and ongoing operational processes. The I.S. Support Partner is the person that office staff go to to ask “How do I…” for technological matters requiring immediate attention.
Critical success factors involve ensuring head office staff and the I.S. team have the support they require at all times during regular business hours.
- Provides first tier support, guidance, and training for staff at head office and at sites for cloud-based systems and tools (eg: Chrome, Google Workspace, Procore), and is a point of contact when higher level support is required.
- Provides first tier support, guidance, and training for staff at head office and at sites for office technology systems and tools (eg: computer workstations, displays, phones, meeting room AV, copiers, label printers), and is a point of contact when higher level support is required.
- Works on assigned service tickets to support and maintain client workstations and other end user devices (mobile phones, desk phones, tablets, printers).
- Assists with maintenance of internet and network connectivity at head office and at sites.
- Contributes to the Resolution Centre by identifying and producing content for training and self-help solutions.
- Collaborates with the I.S. team and Vice President, Corporate Services, on company-wide initiatives and special projects.
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or certificate from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or technology, or a business degree with a focus on Information Systems or a closely related field would be considered an asset.
- A minimum of one (1) year of progressively responsible experience working with digital technology.
- Deep knowledge of cloud-based applications and tools, with a particular emphasis on Google Workspace.
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to learn new digital skills and to acquire expertise with new digital platforms;
- Proven ability to effectively communicate complex technological concepts to non-technical people in an understandable and concise manner, both orally and in writing;
- Knowledge of general office procedures and practices, business English and general accounting, personal computers;
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective and courteous relationships with other employees and other business contacts and to deal effectively in situations that require tact and diplomacy;
- An ability to adhere to standard Century Group practices and procedures;
- Understanding when to address an issue and when escalation to a senior I.S. team member is required;
- Ability to triage an issue and manage competing priorities from multiple sources;
- Creative problem solver, able to use initiative and resources to synthesize information and find solutions.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.