International Services Manager
Are you looking for a caring, collaborative, values-driven workplace with inspiring teammates and leaders? Do you have the ambition and desire to be the best and thrive at the most impactful global insurance provider in the world? Look no further than Zurich Canada.
If you have experience in Service Delivery within Commercial Underwriting and are looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you.
Zurich Canada is currently looking for an International Services Manager to provide leadership in managing all servicing and operation activities as well and related support to our Casualty & Auto International Business Unit. In this role, the International Services manager will liaise with internal & external stakeholders as well as with colleagues around the globe to manage all operational & servicing activities or aspects associated with a the delivery of a best in class customer experience
This is a unique opportunity to build your knowledge and experience for the future in a supportive environment where your voice matters.
What you will do
• Directly responsible for attainment of service goals, including the achievement of production timeliness and quality standards for all supported areas.
• Direct responsibility for a team of International Service Specialists who are responsible for all International Business Servicing and Compliance
• Manages to the established performance metrics, prepares and manages within operational budgets, responds to changing requirements,
• Demonstrate a continuous improvement mindset
• Responsible for managing the relationship with business partners and creating a positive, collaborative and customer-led team environment.
• Ensures compliance to all organizational standards and guidelines.
• Is responsible for managing others, including staffing, recruiting, performance management, coaching/counseling, staff development,training & leadership.
• Plans and executes strategic vision.
• Develops and maintains strong, positive Business Unit relationships. Troubleshoots problem areas; resolves problems
• Ensures that operation performs at expected standards.
• Business Travel, as required
• Account processing during peal periods, as required
• Extended Hours during Peak Periods, as required
• Maintain a Valid Driver’s License, as required
• Regular Predictable Attendance
• Visibility in the Office, as required
Qualifications – What you bring to the table
Bachelors Degree and 5 or more years of experience in the Underwriting area
High School Diploma or Equivalent and 7 or more years of experience in the Underwriting area
Experience in a Multinational Insurance environment is an asset.
• At Zurich, we are proud of our culture. We are passionate about Diversity, Inclusion, Equity and Belonging (DEIB). We want you to bring your whole self to work, and we want our employees to be reflective of the communities in which we live and work. Our DIEB initiatives are creating an environment where everyone feels welcome.
• We have a collaborative culture where diversity of thought is valued. We value your input and strive to give our employees the tools they need to make an impact.
• We care about our employees’ well-being and offer a comprehensive health/benefits plan with varying levels of coverage to suit your specific needs and a competitive total compensation package.
• We understand how important it is to rest, recharge and do the things you love. At Zurich, all employees receive a minimum of four weeks of vacation per year to do just that.
• We also understand that employees require time off for personal reasons. Maybe you have an appointment during a workday, a cultural or religious holiday you would like to observe, or you need time off to focus on your mental health. Zurich employees receive four personal days per year to be used at their discretion.
• We are committed to continuous improvement, and offer access to a comprehensive range of training and development opportunities.
• We care about our communities. Our communities are where our customers, people, and shareholders live and work. While we can be proud of the contribution to society Zurich makes through our core business of insurance, we must also give back to our communities through our talent, time and resources.
• We have won numerous awards for our workplace culture. We are proud to be one of Greater Toronto’s Top Employers and to have received Insurance Business Canada’s 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Award.
*Make a difference. Be challenged. Be inspired. Be supported. Love what you do. Work for us. *
Zurich Canada is part of the Zurich Insurance Group, a multi-line insurer with approximately 55,000 employees worldwide serving customers in global and local markets. Zurich Canada has been a leading insurance provider serving mid-sized and large companies, including multinational corporations, in the Canadian commercial market for 100 years. With over 500 employees in offices across the country, Zurich offers the global strength of a top insurance provider combined with in-depth knowledge of industries and local markets. Zurich Canada aspires to be risk management professionals’ first choice as their premier partner to help meet the risk challenges of today and tomorrow. Read more at www.zurichcanada.com.
EOE Disability / Veterans
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.