Intern, Digital marketing and social media (m/f/d)
Internship / Student
Canada – Levis
Our Human Resources department is looking for an intern with a passion for digital marketing and social media dynamics to help us build our employer brand and facilitate the recruitment of needed talent.
Do you dream of doing your internship in a company known for its work atmosphere, its passionate and friendly employees and its commitment to giving interns everything they need to have a memorable and formative experience?
Read on, then apply! I promise, we’ll have fun working together!
In this role, you’ll get to:
Develop our visual content portfolio – photos, videos, to illustrate the richness of life at Creaform, highlighting the employee experience in all its forms, our values and the vibrant culture that is lived every day.
Create and publish content to attract the attention of the candidates we are interested in by creating attractive and inspiring publications that highlight the Creaform employer brand.
Develop the number of subscribers and their engagement.
Interact with the community.
Analyze data related to social networks and media through various tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Meta Business Suite, SEMRush, etc.)
Your projects will lead you to :
- Build and manage a publication calendar on a weekly basis.
- Participate in the elaboration, development and implementation of a coherent content strategy for all media used.
- Work closely with departments to gather material and information that will be used in your publications.
- Receive support from our social media specialists on the marketing team.
- Work closely with the HR & Employee Experience Marketing Specialist and your colleagues on the HR team who are happy to welcome you.
- Monitor emerging trends and practices in content creation and social media animation;
You will feel at home if you :
- Are currently pursuing a post-secondary degree in marketing or communications – or other relevant experience.
- Have a good knowledge of social networks such as TikTok, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, etc. acquired through your training and personal involvement in content creation.
- Know how to use creative tools such as Canva.
- Have already led projects that include videos.
- Are recognized for your creativity, your attention to detail and your sense of aesthetics
- Are curious by nature, with a keen interest in new trends and technologies related to social media
In exchange, we offer you :
- The opportunity to be yourself, since it is our differences that keep the engine of our constant growth running at full speed – Innovation!
- A vast playground to adopt healthy lifestyle habits: well-equipped gym, crossfit equipment, beach volleyball court, trails in the woods for running, walking or mountain biking, beautiful showers, bike shelters protected from the rain, participation in the registration fees for several sports activities, fresh fruit available to satisfy your cravings.
- A stimulating work environment: beautiful work environment, picnic tables, barbecue, ultra-friendly cafeteria with a fireplace for re-discovering the world or dreaming, flattened and benevolent hierarchy, and a wide range of social activities and lots of fun to encourage social collisions and laughter often.
- A flexible work policy: flexible hours, the choice to work from the office, home or cottage (as long as there is a good wifi connection), rest or celebrate.
As a subsidiary of AMETEK Inc, a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices, Creaform is internationally recognized for its cutting-edge technologies and R&D excellence. Although we are developing our market on a global scale, our work environment preserves the entrepreneurial spirit and dynamism of a start-up company.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.