St Barbara Atlantic Operations
St Barbara is searching for great people like you to fill an Instrumentation and Control Technician position (full-time, permanent) at the mill of our open-pit gold mine in Moose River Gold Mines, NS. At St Barbara, you’ll be part of a team working safely to make enduring, positive impacts on your community and the world at large.
Compensation and Benefits
- Pay: $40.95/hour
- Healthcare & dental plan and RRSP (after probation)
- 80 hours of vacation (after probation); more after one year
- Overtime hours at 1.5x pay available
- Full-time (42 hours/week)
- 4 days on, 4 days off
- Day shift only, 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Install, repair, program, and calibrate equipment such as analysers, PLC and process control equipment, communication networks, environmental emission and data logging equipment, and field monitoring equipment
- Work on process equipment at plant facilities such as boilers, separators, line heaters, compressors, VRUs, and other essential process equipment
- Use pneumatic, electrical, and electronic testing devices to inspect and test instrument and system operation
- Licensed as a Red Seal Instrumentation and Control Technician
- Class 5 driver’s license, unrestricted
- Ability to do physical labour for extended periods
St Barbara is a gold mining company founded in 1969 with operations in Canada, Australia, and Papua New Guinea.
You can apply to work at our company by clicking the “Apply” button above. If your application succeeds, you’ll receive an interview request from us. The interview is the final step of the application process.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of characteristics protected by the Nova Scotia Human Rights Act.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.