Queen's College of Business, Technology, and Public Safety
Lambton College, a public community college in Ontario, has licensed its curriculum to Queen’s College to deliver programs to international students in Mississauga. Queen’s College is seeking an instructor to teach undergraduate and post-graduate programs for international students in one or more of the following subject areas:
- Global Business Principles
- Intro to Supply Chain Practices
- Canada and Supply Chain Logistics
- Supply Chain Technology
- Masters Degree in related or MBA required
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the Supply Chain Management field, preferably at a supervisory or management level
- Forum for International Trade & Training Designation preferred for some courses
- Certified CIFFA Instructor designation required for some courses
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.