Tropicana Employment Centre
· Provide training – vocational and corporate training in pharmaceutical and related sectors
· Develop program materials as needed
· Conduct evaluations
· Participate in pharmaceutical conferences and events
· Provide student counselling
· Other duties as assigned.
· Minimum of college/university credential in chemistry/pharmaceutical or related fields.
· Pharmaceutical training certification.
· Knowledge on pharmaceutical regulations, guidelines, formulation, QA, QC, Validation, Clinical Research, Technology Transfer and related areas.
· 5 years plus work experience is mandatory
· Minimum of one (2) year of teaching and training experience in a related occupation.
· Vocational training experience is an asset.
· Excellent written and speaking communication skills
· Computer literacy with MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint & Outlook).
Rate of Pay: TBD
Working Hours: 10:00am-5:00pm, Monday to Saturday.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.