Global Academy of Holistic Leadership and Coaching Inc.
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 20 to 40 hours per week
- Education: Master’s degree
- Experience: Experience an asset
- or equivalent experience
- Business and/or industry
- Community college
- Private training organization or college
- Technical institute
- Language school
- Continuing/adult education facility
- Vocational or technical high school
- Supervise teaching assistants
- Prepare teaching materials and outlines for courses
- Prepare, administer and mark tests and papers to evaluate students’ progress
- Advise students on program curricula and career decisions
- Prepare reports
- Operate audio-visual equipment
- Serve on faculty committees for budgets, curriculum revision, course requirements, student application review and staffing
- Conduct course and program evaluation or review
- Provide consultative services to government, business and other organizations
- Deliver lectures and presentations
- Demonstrate and supervise laboratory experiments
- Lead discussion groups and seminars
- Train and supervise students in practical shop work session
- Evaluate shop work of students in trades
- Provide assistance to students with special needs
- Teach students through lectures, discussions, audio-visual presentations and laboratory, shop and field studies
- 1 to 2 people
- 3-4 people
- 5-10 people
- 11-15 people
- 16-20 people
- More than 20 people
- Working groups
- College/University students
- International students
- MS Access
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Project
- MS Word
- Tutor/one-on-one instruction
- Basic security clearance
- Criminal record check
- Own vehicle
- Willing to travel
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Involves supporting green economy sectors
- Remote work available
- Piece work
- Other benefits
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Team building opportunities
- Wellness program
Computer and technology knowledge
Teaching format experience
Security and safety
Long term benefits
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.