Information Technology Site Lead Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of Information Technology Site Lead in our company, Hanon Systems. This vacancy is based in Belleville ON. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Information Technology Site Lead Job
Company: Hanon Systems
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Belleville ON
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-03-25
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
Information Technology Site Lead Job Detail
Hanon Systems is a full-line global supplier of automotive thermal and energy management solutions for electrified and conventional vehicles. We are seeking an Information Technology (IT) Site Lead who will interface with site business leaders along with the global and Americas digital technology team to execute the local digital technology infrastructure, security projects, and operations strategy to ensure it is aligned with business objectives.
- Upgrade and troubleshoot computer hardware, software and integrate automation processes
- Maintenance, configuration, and operation of computer systems, physical and virtual server infrastructure and storage systems
- Manage change control and incident/problem management associated with local Data Center IT operations
- Provide data recovery services and business continuity planning in cooperation with key users and local operations staff
- Create and maintain IT related documentation and specifications for implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure
- Lead helpdesk and deskside support to resolve problems in a timely manner while limiting disruptions for end users and production
- Provide on-call/after-hours support to production systems as required
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience in IT systems and operations domain preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a computing discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated team player, flexible and able to respond quickly to changing priorities
- Manufacturing and supervisory experience is an asset
- Ability to work at heights (up to 3 meters) and lift up to 40lbs
- Technical competence in both infrastructure and application development/deployment projects
- Working knowledge of virtualization systems (i.e. Vmware, Nutanix)
- Knowledge of ITIL V3.0 framework driving a service management-oriented approach to IT
- Knowledge of helpdesk, disaster recovery, and security principals
We thank all candidates for their interest in Hanon Canada, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer and support applicants with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request throughout the recruitment process.
The personal information being collected will be used in accordance with Protection of Privacy Act and shall only be used in the selection of a suitable candidate.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://jobsincanada.one/report-job/
strong class=”helpus”>To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.