As a Information Technology Audit Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide management services, including assessment of technology risks, leveraging control frameworks (COSO, COBIT),
- Participate in audits of IT Controls, testing of automated and manual business process controls, internal audits with an IT focus, Service Organization Control audits, ISO 27001 certification and projects in the general IT security space,
- Carrying out the work in an optimal fashion in compliance with deadlines and budgetary requirements outlined in the planning phase,
- Consult with our clients on operational controls and process improvement,
- Documenting clear and concise audit evidence obtained during the execution of the audit and validate their relevance and quality of information,
- Conducting analyses of control deficiencies noted during the course of the audit and their impact on financial data and the overall audit strategy,
- Establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships internally with PwC teams and external clients,
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Experiences And Skills You’ll Use To Solve
- Proven ability to document processes and controls, develop and execute testing programs,
- Strong knowledge of technology, IT practices and standards, infrastructure-related risks and controls in the areas of security and IT and IT control frameworks,
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, or business related,
- Working towards CPA, CA, CMA, CGA, CIA, CGAP, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP),
- Strong in establishing priorities, and resolving problems,
- Exposure to data analytics and visualization tools,
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills,
- Fluent in French would be an asset,
- A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside diverse people and perspectives.
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We’re committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We’re committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.