Zelus Material Handling
Our purpose is simple: To enrich the lives of our partners. Zelus is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products and services available today, and we believe that commitment begins with hiring the best people.
As a member of the service team as a new Zelus family member, you will join a diverse, dynamic group of highly motivated individuals that bring with them a wide array of talents, skills and backgrounds. This role will perform various tasks while working out in the field. Installations, repair service and preventative maintenance including inspections of overhead cranes, hoists and other material handling equipment.
This is a hybrid position with the option to work remote up to 2 days per week.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Ensure quality and consistency in the delivery of training programs both in-person and on-site to audiences across different industries using adult learning principles and best practices
- Industry knowledge of various subjects with the practical application to accurately answer participant questions with sensitivity, professionalism, and inclusivity
- Conduct training needs analysis to identify the skills and knowledge required for all levels within the courses
- Perform practical course evaluations (overhead cranes, powered mobile equipment, fall protection etc.)
- Assist in the development or modification of course content
- Provide feedback to relevant internal teams to ensure seamless, accurate, and meaningful content delivery to the customers
- Work closely with the leadership and sales team to best understand the needs of our customers and share any relevant information and opportunities to maximize both customer satisfaction and revenue generation
- Timely, and accurate, completion and submission of all required documentation related to training, delivery, expenses etc.
WHAT DO YOU NEED:
- A minimum of two years’ experience providing training to employees both inside and outside of their organizations
- Adult learning principles experience and certification considered an asset
- Experience in manufacturing and heavy equipment considered an asset
- Experience operating equipment including, but not limited to: Overhead Cranes, Forklifts, Aerial Work Platforms etc.
- Detailed knowledge of relevant regulations such as OHSA, CSA, ESA, ANSI etc.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficient communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to assess situations and problem-solve for the most effective resolution for all parties involved
- Valid driver’s licence with a clean abstract
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
- Flexible and able to adapt to a changing environment
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive wages
- Hybrid Work Model
- Comprehensive benefits package including a health spending account
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan / DPSP Plan
- Company BBQ’s and Social Events
- Family, friendly environment
- Tool/Safety Boot Allowance
- and much more….
Zelus Material Handling provides accommodation to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, the hiring leader and human resources will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant’s accommodation needs.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.