Fountain Tire|Fountain Tire
Industrial Tire Technician Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of Industrial Tire Technician in our company, Fountain Tire. This vacancy is based in Delta British Columbia Canada. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Industrial Tire Technician Job
Company: Fountain Tire
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Delta British Columbia Canada
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-03-21
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
Industrial Tire Technician Job Detail
Fountain Tire Delta (7993 Progress Way) is looking for a responsible, safe and dedicated candidate to join our team as an experienced Industrial/Off The Road (OTR) Tire Technician.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive compensation upto $35 / hour depending on experience! – MUST HAVE 3 YEARS’ EXPERIENCE
- We will develop your skills and certifications with our excellent training
- Scheduled shifts with the opportunity for money-making on-call or overtime work
- We take care of you and your family with our impressive health, dental and vision benefits
- A retirement savings plan with company matching to help you achieve your financial goals
- Save your money with our staff discounts on tires, parts and mechanical services at all Fountain Tire locations
What each day will bring
- Something different! You never know what kind of vehicle or tire you may be required to work on
- You could be inspecting, installing, balancing, rotating, and/or repairing truck, farm, industrial and/or OTR tires
- Amazing customers to impress with your professional and friendly customer service
- The responsibility to keep yourself and your coworkers safe
- Pride in the work you’ve done keeping your customers safe and on the road, site or field!
What kind of person are we looking for?
- We are looking for someone who has 3 years’ experience working on commercial OTR and Agricultural tires
- A valid driver’s license is one thing were not willing to work around. You must also be able to show us you are responsible on the road by providing a satisfactory driver’s abstract
- This work can unpredictable, physical, wet, cold, etc and we need someone who will be up for the challenge
- Someone dedicated and flexible enough to work days, weekends and on-call as required
Read all that and still interested? Apply on-line or in-store today!
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://jobsincanada.one/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.