Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manufacturing Process Definition: Coordinate creation of process flow diagrams, equipment investment plans, equipment layouts and resource consumption plans.
- Manufacturing Process Development: Coordinate development and validation of manufacturing processes and coordinate creation of PFMEAs.
- Production Equipment Specification: Coordinate preparation of equipment specification packages (ESP).
- Production Infrastructure Review: Keep plant specification and standards (part of the ESP) up to date, as well as plant E-Card and plant utility map.
- Production Equipment Procurement and Installation: Create production equipment investment requests (IA –
Investment request) and order requests (SRM-orders), coordinate technical analysis of quotations and selection of suppliers, coordinate manufacturing and installation of production equipment with suppliers and evaluate them on basis of their performance. Activities apply to all equipment.
- Equipment Acceptance: Coordinate production equipment acceptances with suppliers from design phase (DAT), to preliminary acceptance (PAT), to readiness to operate acceptance (RTO), to final acceptance (FAT), up until final availability verification (EAV). It includes coordination of machine capability studies, production trials and tracking of external (supplier) and internal tasks.
- Training (Operation and Maintenance): Coordinate training of equipment operators and maintenance personal.
- Manufacturing Process Parametrization: Coordinate process final parametrization (process fine-tuning), creation/update of process parameter sheets, creation/update of operation instructions and setup instructions.
- Manufacturing Process Acceptance: Coordinate internal acceptance of manufacturing processes.
- Handover to Production: Coordinate handover of production equipment and process from IE to Production and Maintenance.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$85,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Mechanical engineering: 2 years (preferred)
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.