RPR Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd.
Have you been looking for a rewarding career, in an exciting team-based HVAC business?
We’re RPR Heating and Air Conditioning, and we’re looking for people who want to be part of a business with a reputation for delivering great results! You’ll be rewarded for your hard work, both financially and in many other ways. Experience counts, but you’ve also got to have passion, responsibility and pride in what you do.
If you describe yourself as a professional with a great attitude, dedicated to safety, with a proven attendance and safety record; are an effective critical thinker, problem solver and are proficient in mathematics; have a valid class 5 driver’s license; take full ownership for work area organization, tools and equipment, and have a high degree of responsibility to meet service schedules while maintaining quality we would love to hear from you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing onsite maintenance, trouble shooting and repair to HVAC systems and equipment in residential and commercial settings, both for scheduled/preventative maintenance and emergency/unscheduled repairs.
- Driving RPR vehicles to and from sites, following all traffic laws and maintaining your mobile inventory of parts and tools.
- Keeping work areas clean and orderly
- Meeting compliance requirements
- Maintaining a high standard of customer service and customer relations as a member of the RPR team.
- Permanent full-time position.
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday, some 24/7 availability may be required
- Must provide own hand tools and basic PPE (coveralls, hard hat)
- Travel to sites using RPR company vehicle
- Indoor and outdoor work
· Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
· Clear criminal background check
· Customer focus with a quality orientation
· Dependable and accountable
· Strong communication skills
Red Seal or Journeyman HVAC Technician, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Minimum 5 years HVAC experience
- Competitive salary commensurate with education and experience, with raises corresponding to advancement in experience and/or education
- Dental, vision & extended health benefit package
- Paid vacation
- 5 Paid sick days/year
- Tool allowance
- SPIFFs and customer tips
- Fuel discount
- Company cell phone
- Company sponsored events like Vees hockey games, Speedway admission & concerts
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35.00-$45.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Penticton, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- driver’s license (required)
- air conditioning & refrigeration license (required)
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 2022-12-22
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.