University of Saskatchewan
Major Function: The college is searching for to rent skilled, customer-focused human useful resource and payroll administrative workers member to ship prime quality assist and contribute to an efficient, collaborative, service-oriented work atmosphere. The aim of this place is to audit and precisely enter payroll data for employment and non-employment positions and ship customer support that helps the executive wants of college, college students and workers on the College of Saskatchewan.
Nature of Work: The HR Information Administrator is accountable for the correct entry of all human useful resource and monetary knowledge into the college’s payroll system inside relevant college coverage and pointers and required laws.
Typical Duties or Accountabilities:
- Accountable for the accuracy of knowledge entered within the College’s HRIS system, together with the evaluation of employment and non-employment transactions paid to people.
- Ensures required documentation and approvals to course of payroll data for employment, non-employment and funds to service suppliers and honorarium recipients is collected, reviewed, compliant, approved, and entered precisely into payroll system.
- Determines eligibility and ensures the required pension and profit deductions are arrange, and accurately align with the colleges’ a number of employment agreements.
- Responds to transactional human useful resource and monetary inquiries by accessing and getting into data by means of use of monetary and/or human sources and methods, software program purposes and technical assist instruments (e.g., data base, case administration system).
- Is accountable to audit, distribute, and procure required HR data studies and required documentation to assist pay actions (together with compliance necessities for collective agreements) and required immigration documentation from division contacts.
- Liaise with colleagues and inside/exterior stakeholders to make sure seamless and environment friendly decision and/or routing of excellent payroll enquiries and related HR administrative processing.
- Scale back danger by remaining present with and adhering to school insurance policies, pointers and processes, collective agreements and related laws which will have an effect on the payroll capabilities and repair funds to particular person.
- Contribute to customer support and course of enchancment by offering expertise and course of suggestions to colleagues and stakeholders to enhance ConnectionPoint administrative providers and operations.
- Submit requests to concern new funds, change current funds and switch funds (by means of JV’s) for skilled growth funds/APEF/DSAE and different institutional awards.
- Work successfully with different places of work (FCO, SBA’s, Schools/Models).
Carry out different associated duties as required.
Training: Completion of a related post-secondary program with 2-3 years of human useful resource expertise administering wage and profit plans inside a unionized and buyer oriented office is required. Fundamental accounting abilities are required.
- Possesses material data of human useful resource data system, administrative processes and monetary practices with robust customer-service orientation, modern problem-solving talents, glorious communication abilities, confirmed time administration and efficient relationship-building capabilities.
- Expertise working in a various and inclusive atmosphere with excessive volumes and tight timelines.
- Working data of College of Saskatchewan collective agreements and workflow processes.
- Proficient with pc data and processing methods College of Saskatchewan Human Useful resource Data System (Folks Comfortable), College of Saskatchewan Finance System (Banner), and software program applications and purposes (e.g. Microsoft Workplace).
- Demonstrated expertise working in case administration methods shall be thought of an asset.
Standing: Time period 8 months with the opportunity of extension or turning into everlasting
Employment Group: CUPE 1975 – Restricted
Shift: Mon-Fri, 8:00 -4:30
Full Time Equal (FTE): 1.00
Wage: The wage vary, based mostly on 1.0 FTE, is $23.35 – 30.61 per hour. The beginning wage shall be commensurate with training and expertise.
Wage Household (if relevant): Operational Providers
Wage Section/Band: Section 4
Posted Date: 9/6/2023
Closing Date: 9/26/2023 at 6:00 pm CST
Variety of Openings: 1
Work Location: Could also be eligible for hybrid work beneath the phrases of USask’s Various Workspace Tips
The profitable applicant shall be required to supply the next present verification(s) the place ‘Sure’ is indicated under. Additional data is out there at: https://careers.usask.ca/tips-for-applying.php
Legal File Verify: Not Relevant
Driver’s License and Summary Verify: Not Relevant
Training/Credential Verification: Not Relevant
Weak Sector Verify: Not Relevant
The College is dedicated to employment fairness, variety, and inclusion, and are proud to assist profession alternatives for Indigenous peoples to mirror the group we serve. We’re devoted to recruiting people who will enrich our work and studying environments. All certified candidates are inspired to use; nevertheless, in accordance with Canadian immigration necessities, Canadian residents and everlasting residents shall be given precedence. We’re dedicated to offering lodging to these with a incapacity or medical necessity. If you happen to require an lodging to take part within the recruitment course of, please notify us and we’ll work collectively on the lodging request. We proceed to develop our partnerships with Indigenous communities throughout the province, nationally, and internationally and worth the distinctive perspective that Indigenous workers present to strengthen these relationships. Verification of Indigenous Membership/Citizenship on the College of Saskatchewan is led and decided by the deybwewin jobsincanada.one taapwaywin jobsincanada.one tapwewin: Indigenous Fact coverage and Standing Committee in accordance with the processes developed to enact the coverage. Profitable candidates that assert Indigenous membership/citizenship shall be requested to finish the verification strategy of Indigenous membership/citizenship with documentation. The College of Saskatchewan’s predominant campus is located on Treaty 6 Territory and the Homeland of the Métis. We pay our respects to the First Nations and Métis ancestors of this place and reaffirm our relationship with each other. Collectively, we’re uplifting Indigenization to a spot of prominence on the College of Saskatchewan.
View or Apply
To assist us observe our recruitment effort, please point out in your cowl//motivation letter the place (jobsincanada.one) you noticed this job posting.