GPower Cleaning Services
WELCOME! We are so excited to be bringing on more team members! We are a residential cleaning company and growing fast! Cleaning is in demand in Oakville and surrounding areas, and our team needs your help!
We are looking for:
POSITION: Cleaning Technician
PAY: $18 – $21/hr
LOCATION: Oakville, Ontario, Canada
SHIFT: Day time, Afternoon Typically 8:30-5 pm
HOURS: Part Time or Full Time, if desired.
If you are ready to work somewhere you love:
- Enjoy Canadian Life Insurance
- Healthy Teeth with Dental Coverage
- Get Coverage for Routine Eye Care
- Referral Rewards for Workers & Customers
- Regular Massages
- Split Customer Tips
- Mileage Reimbursement
There’s a reason our cleaners LOVE staying with us for years and we would love to show you why!
*All our current cleaning techs have been with us for at least a year!*
- Clean homes, condos and small offices.
- Clean kitchens, bathrooms, dishes, bedding, refill soaps, wash laundry, baseboards, cobwebs, floors, etc.
- Work with a partner cleaning jobs for each day.
- Clean & organize team supplies before and after shifts neatly.
- Work smart and efficiently with your partner to get the houses done for the day.
- We have strict Customer Guidelines that do not allow us to clean any biohazard areas.
- We treat our Cleaning Techs like family! < 3
- Paid House Cleaning Experience, especially in Oakville an asset but not required.
- Reliable Transportation
- Smart Phone
Enjoy working with a 5 Star Cleaning Service and Join the Team Today!
Check out our customer reviews here: https://nicejob.com/gpower-cleaning-services
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $720.00-$840.00 per week
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Cleaning: 1 year (preferred)
- Day Shift (required)
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.