Sarens Canada Inc
The Sarens Group is a recognized world leader in heavy lifting and engineered transport. With state of the art equipment, value-added engineering and a top-tier team of professionals, Sarens offers our customers creative solutions to today’s heavy lift and transport challenges.
Our success at Sarens lies in our entrepreneurial spirit: “Nothing too heavy, nothing too high.” With 101 entities in 51 countries, we have a proven ability to meet the greatest heavy lift and transport challenges around the globe.
We are currently looking for an experienced Heavy Equipment Mechanic based out of our Leduc office
As a Heavy Equipment Crane Mechanic you will be tasked with ensuring that the maintenance department at Sarens Canada is provided with exceptional service. Specifically, you will be tasked with:
· Ensuring that there is adherence to Sarens safety policies both on and off site.
· Performing hydraulic maintenance, repairs, and trouble shooting
· Performing electrical maintenance, repairs, and trouble shooting
· Reading and interpretation of mechanical and electrical schematics
· Data bus troubleshooting
· Software uploading and addressing (sensors)
· Assembling and disassembling repairs in the correct prescribed sequences
· 5 years of knowledge regarding Liebher (LTM, LTR, LR, LG), Groves (GMK, RT), Terrex (CC8800-1, CC2400-1), Tadano (RT), and Sennebogen cranes
· Advising the correct operator(s) of the maintenance or repairs of their assigned equipment (engines, electrical system, and hydraulic and pneumatic system).
· Basic administration duties such as maintenance reports, entering , reporting major repairs and repetitive problems.
Sarens Canada is looking for a career-oriented individual who has an open mind and a no-nonsense, down-to-earth mentality. As a Heavy Equipment Mechanic, you will possess the following key characteristics:
- Committed to prevention and zero workplace accidents
- Motivated, solution-driven and entrepreneurial
- Disciplined and committed to quality
- Loyal, honest and sincere
- Collaborative in your approach to working with people
The ideal candidate will have the following technical capabilities:
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Heavy Equipment Crane Technician role,
· Journeyman Mechanic certificate
· Valid driver’s license
· Strong knowledge in the area of hydraulics (performing hydraulic maintenance, repairs, and trouble shooting)
· Strong knowledge of electronics (performing electrical maintenance, repairs, and trouble shooting)
· Ability to read and interpret mechanical and electrical schematics
· Independently be able to assemble, disassemble in the correct prescribed sequences
· Fluency in reading, writing and speaking English
· Familiarity with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
· A willingness to travel up to 50%
We appreciate your interest in this position and will carefully review each application. We can only interview those candidates who are the right fit; however, we keep all applications on file.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $46.29 per hour
- Weekend availability
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.