BDS Trucking LTD
BDS is based in Camrose, Alberta. We offer Transportation and crane services, rentals, yard storage and many other services for over 35 years! We work in the Oil & Gas industry and have diversified our offerings and increased our equipment and staff over the years. We offer the best quality service with the highest levels of safety in the industry. Our mission is to keep our customers satisfied with exceptional transport and heavy haul service. With our growth we are looking to hire a Full time HSE/HR to our team!
- Completing monthly Transportation reports and audits, such as driver log audits, monthly driving evaluation reports, Transportation Safety Program training record audits, filling DVIR’s, etc.
- Managing programs such as the company Carrier Profile , ISN and Comply Works
- Assisting with scheduling of safety / training courses
- Enter, process, manage, and report on hazard identifications and work site investigations
- Conduct periodic reporting on hazard identification data including analytical trends and patterns
- Monitor and maintain employee files, training records, and competencies
- Full cycle recruitment including the development of job postings, resume screening, interviewing, and reference checks
- Presentation of Employment Offers and orientation with new hires
- Filing and document management
- Aid in the administration, development and revision of Human Resource policies, procedures, job descriptions, and internal programs
- Maintain positive working relationships with employees and the Management Team
- Complete bi-weekly payroll for hourly and salaried employees in conjunction with our computer software.
- Maintain various employee and payroll reports.
- Maintain employee files.
- Experience in compiling and processing payroll and benefits.
- Demonstrate excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of integrity, confidentiality and professionalism is required
- Strong attention to detail combined with a proven ability to multi-task and meet -strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must be self-motivated and able to work individually and in a team environment
- Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency in all Microsoft office applications
- Familiarity with Trucking operations is an asset.
- Strong organizational skills
- Previous Hours of Service driver log book auditing is required.
- Certified Health & Safety Representative Certification is an asset.
- Valid WHMIS, First Aid, and other Health and Safety training certificates are an asset
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma or certificate in Administration, Human Resources, Records Management or equivalent
- Certified Health & Safety Representative Certification or NCSO designation, is an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $70,000.00 per year
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.