Anytime Fitness University Heights
We’re looking for a warm, friendly and sociable individual to join our Front Office team. The successful candidate will be responsible for greeting customers and providing information to help improve the customer experience. We’re looking for a professional individual who is a strong communicator and capable of interacting in a friendly manner with customers. This position requires a flexible schedule and the ability to multi-task in a high-energy setting.
- Handle incoming calls or walk-in inquirires about the club.
- Provide tours of the facility and present the membership options.
- Help with account/membership management questions as they arise.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness throughout the club.
- Interact with members in a positive way to create a strong community and club culture.
The ideally candidate will be a student looking to work part-time during the year and increase to full-time in the summer months.
This is position pays a base wage as well as commission on membership sales.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Day shift
- Evening shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saskatoon, SK: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Day Shift (required)
- Night Shift (required)
Work Location: One location
Expected start date: 2023-04-17
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.