Guidewire Claimcenter Developer Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of Guidewire Claimcenter Developer in our company, Nucleo Digital. This vacancy is based in Remote. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Guidewire Claimcenter Developer Job
Company: Nucleo Digital
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Remote
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-04-02
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
We are seeking a skilled Guidewire Developer to join our client’s ClaimCenter team. The selected candidate will develop and support systems, and will perform as a technical resource in the many phases of the development and implementation process within the Claims/Vendor services Agile team.
- Thorough functional knowledge of all modules and capabilities within the assigned deliverables of the application
- Create and maintain code review checklist and make sure coding standards are adhered to
- Mentor, coach and develop junior members
- Understand business and functional requirements
- Understand core functionalities as well as the ancillary application functionalities
- Own different interfaces and work closely with Senior Architects in proposing solutions
- Responsible for high quality deliverables
- Develop work plans for components of engagements and coordinate activities between work streams
- Must be Insurance Suite 10.0 certified in Integration/ClaimCenter as a Specialist or as an Ace
- Guidewire Cloud familiarity is expected such as Guidewire Processes, Recommendations, Delivery Standards and mitigation strategies
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://jobsincanada.one/report-job/
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.
strong class=”helpus”>To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.