University of Alberta
This place is part of the Non-Tutorial Employees Affiliation (NASA).
This place has an finish date of September 8, 2024.
Location: This position is in-person and work primarily takes place at North Campus Edmonton.
This competitors will probably be used to fill a number of full-time positions.
Working for the College of Alberta
The College of Alberta acknowledges that we’re situated on Treaty 6 territory, and respects the histories, languages and cultures of First Nations, Métis, Inuit and all First Peoples of Canada, whose presence continues to counterpoint our vibrant group.
The College of Alberta is teeming with change makers, group builders, and world shapers who lead with objective every day. We’re residence to greater than 40,000 college students in 200+ undergraduate and 500+ graduate applications, over 13,000 college and workers, 260,000 alumni worldwide and have been acknowledged as certainly one of Canada’s Greenest Employers for over a decade.
Your work could have a significant affect on an interesting cross part of individuals—from our college students and stakeholders, to our famend researchers and innovators who’re fairly actually curing illnesses, making discoveries and producing options that make the world more healthy, safer, stronger, and extra simply.
Working for the Division
Shifts are between the hours of 6:00 AM and Midnight (together with weekend shifts and holidays). This place requires weekends and evenings as an everyday day of labor equivalent to Saturdays/and or Sundays. A compulsory orientation will happen the primary week of Might.
Please observe: Choice will probably be given to College of Alberta College students
Reporting to the Visitor Companies Supervisor, the Visitor Companies Consultant is an integral member of the Hospitality Companies workforce and contributes to an setting centered on assembly the wants of shoppers. Specifically, this place will help with setting the requirements for customer support on the Entrance Desk.
- Gives high quality customer support to shoppers/clients in all elements of Ancillary Companies operations
- Reconciles day by day transactions and funds
- Solutions telephones; responds to e-mail; directs inquiries; greets friends/shoppers/college students and gives them with normal info; and refers shoppers to applicable particular person/division for additional help
- Responds to visitor inquiries relating to visitor lodging; processes reservations and gives reservation affirmation to friends
- Maintains particular person visitor, group and pupil info on computerized reservation/housing system
- Gives check-in and check-out companies for teams, people and college students
- Accepts funds for lodging, assembly rooms, and pupil housing and ONEcard
- Reconciles day by day shift and financial institution deposits
- Excessive College Diploma, supplemented with associated coaching
- Minimal 2 years of buyer Service or hospitality expertise most popular
- Phone and repair etiquette expertise are required
- Sturdy motivation to work in excessive quantity skilled service oriented setting
- Capacity to conduct patrols of the residence independently is important
- Efficient battle administration expertise
- Capacity to handle annoying conditions
- Service-oriented, with confirmed expertise in offering distinctive customer support; demonstrated decision-making and drawback fixing expertise
- Information of the College group, campus structure and Lister residence; earlier management expertise an asset
- Confirmed laptop proficiency utilizing quite a lot of software program purposes and a normal consolation stage in studying and dealing with new software program
- Glorious interpersonal, organizational and communication expertise (verbal and written), with demonstrated consideration to element and accuracy
- Flexibility to accommodate a diverse work-schedule
On the College of Alberta, we’re dedicated to creating an inclusive and accessible hiring course of for all candidates. Should you require lodging to take part within the interview course of, please tell us on the time of reserving your interview and we’ll make each effort to accommodate your wants.
Notice: On-line purposes are accepted till midnight Mountain Commonplace Time of the time limit.
We thank all candidates for his or her curiosity; nonetheless, solely these people chosen for an interview will probably be contacted.
View or Apply
To assist us monitor our recruitment effort, please point out in your cowl//motivation letter the place (jobsincanada.one) you noticed this job posting.