NestlÃ© Health Science - MontrÃ©al
“Nestlé Health Science is a leader in the science of nutrition, offering an extensive portfolio of sciencebased consumer health, medical nutrition, pharmaceutical therapies, and vitamin and supplement brands. Headquartered in Switzerland, we have more than 11,000 employees around the world, with products available in more than 140 countries. Nutrition can be life-transforming for those who need extra support during short- or long-term medical challenges, and it can enhance the quality of life of those who are already healthy. With an extensive research network providing the foundation for products that can help people to live their healthiest lives, our commitment to science-based products means that we provide nutritional solutions that can make a real difference in the quality of life of customers, patients, and caregivers. Find out more about Nestlé Health Science at www.Nestlehealthscience.com
At Nestlé, we want to help shape a better and healthier world, inspire people to live healthier lives and deliver impact at a scale and pace that makes a difference. We do this by fostering a diverse, friendly, supportive, and collaborative environment, that creates positive disruption, embraces innovation, and empowers people and teams to win. We aim to hire friendly, respectful, inspiring people who care about the people’s lives that we touch every single day. Be a force for good. Join Nestlé and visit us on www.nestle.com”
What you can you expect in this new role
Actively contribute to the acceleration phase of NHSc Global platforms (VMHS and SMI), which requires to act rapidly in a compliant manner and awareness of potential regulatory risks. Your role as the Global Regulatory Affairs Manager – Ecommerce will be to support the Global E-Business and D2C team in all regulatory activities related to e-commerce internationally. You will support Global E-commerce and D2C business by proposing regulatory opportunities, managing regulatory risks, and avoiding non-compliance.
Here is an overview of your tasks
- Ensure compliance of e-commerce portfolio and its communication in alignment with brands principles, Nestle policies and local regulatory frameworks.
- Assess compliance of e-commerce portfolio highlighting key risks related to formulations, labels, and claims.
- Ensure compliance of web-content of global D2C Websites.
- Develop and sustain strong regulatory foundations within NHS’ e-commerce organization.
- Develop and sustain processes for global regulatory intelligence, in relation to e-commerce.
- Provide guidance and solutions to make possible global rollouts.
What we are looking for
- Life Science University Degree/Pharmacist; Master/PhD is a plus in the nutrition field.
- Regulatory experience of at least 5 years in an OTC / food supplement company or in a food company selling products with health claims.
- Knowledge in food / food supplements / health claims regulations (Codex and at least from one region EU, USA, or ASEAN).
- Experience of working in an international environment with ability to co-ordinate activities across regions.
- Rigorous, accurate and well organised
- Able to communicate clearly complex messages to internal stakeholders.
- Constructive mind spirit
- Motivated team player with collaborative approach
- Acts as a credible Ambassador
- Fluency in English; Fluency in other languages is a plus.
What we have to offer
- Dynamic international working environment
- Competitive salary
- Working hours: Monday to Friday – 37.5 hours per week
- Flexible work policies in terms of core hours and working from home
- Bonus program based on company’s performance and individual performance
- Group insurance and RRSP/DPSP plans
- Vacation days as per contract and company policy
- 5 personal/sick days per year
- Wellness program: 500$ per year
- Cell phone and laptop provided
- Offices in Montreal with the possibility of working completely remotely.
- Ideally, we would like to hire a person who will be based in Montreal, QC Canada.
- The option of being based in Amsterdam, NL or London, UK could also be considered.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $100,000.00-$120,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s Degree (required)
- Regulatory: 5 years (required)
- English (required)
Work Location: Remote
Application deadline: 2023-03-31
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.