Spartan Controls|Spartan Controls
General Labourer Temporary Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of General Labourer Temporary in our company, Spartan Controls. This vacancy is based in Calgary AB. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: General Labourer Temporary Job
Company: Spartan Controls
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Calgary AB
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-03-20
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
General Labourer Temporary Job Detail
Spartan Controls is an employee-owned company and leading provider of industrial automation, valves, measurement and control solutions for process industries in Western Canada. We are dedicated to providing exceptional sales, support and service experiences for our diverse customer base in industries such as mining, power, oil & gas, municipal, pulp & paper, and chemical.
We are currently recruiting for a General Labourer for our Calgary Solutions Centre, to work with the Valve & Actuation Service team. This position will start as a 6 – 12 month temporary contract, with possibility of extension. The successful candidate will report to the Manager, Valve Service.
The successful candidate must be located in the vicinity of Calgary, or be willing and able to relocate, as we are unable to accommodate a rotational fly-in fly-out schedule for this role.
Role and Responsibilities:
- General labourer duties
- Shop organizing and cleaning
- Sandblasting and parts cleaning
- Interacting with internal and external customers
- Support in-house repairs
- Order Picking
- Painting relief valves and preparing for shipment
- Palletizing relief valves and preparing for shipment
- Assisting technicians with a variety of tasks
- Ability to work overtime and weekends to meet customer requirements
Qualifications and Skills:
- Team player
- Mechanically knowledgeable
- Forklift experience considered an asset
- Relief valve servicing experience considered an asset
- Problem solving ability
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Physically able to lift a minimum of 35 lbs.
- Spartan Controls is committed to providing a safe workplace for all employees. This position has been deemed as safety sensitive – successful candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment Alcohol and Drug test
Sunday 15, @ 11:59PM MST
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://jobsincanada.one/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.