Express Employment Professionals
Looking to start work tomorrow? We have lots of opportunities starting ASAP! We have short-term & long-term work to build up your experience in warehouse, construction, restoration, landscaping, drainage or moving. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, get in touch!
We are hiring General Labourers for projects and temporary assignments within the Vancouver and North Shore area paying a minimum of $18/h
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation: $18- $22/hour to start
- Full-time and part time hours available!
- The opportunity to work with our trusted clients where temporary assignments can lead to permanent positions
- Prepare and clean-up job sites
- Loading and unloading products/materials/boxes
- Shipping & receiving, and picking & packaging
- Landscaping, hardscaping, drainage & garden maintenance
- Perform tasks to assist other workers on the site
- Be open to learning new skills
- Comfortable with indoor or outdoor setting
- Ability to follow safe work procedures
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks when required
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Hand tools, power tools, and forklift experience is a plus!
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) is required for all job sites
- Driver’s license & vehicle an asset
Express works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, B.C, and Vancouver, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career. Whether you are ready for a full-time position, looking for part-time work, or want a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
- Professional positions
Express can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time, Casual
Salary: $18.00-$25.00 per hour
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- What days are you available to work?
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.