American Iron and Metal|American Iron and Metal
General Labour Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of General Labour in our company, American Iron and Metal. This vacancy is based in Hamilton ON. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: General Labour Job
Company: American Iron and Metal
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Hamilton ON
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-03-21
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
General Labour Job Detail
American Iron & Metal (AIM) is a family-owned company and recognized global leader in the metal recycling industry with more than 125 sites and 3500 employees worldwide. We have continued to prosper for the last eight decades (we just celebrated our 86th birthday!) thanks to the dedication of our employees and the ongoing trust and support of our customers.
Become part of team AIM, a growing team with an entrepreneurial spirit who has over the years evolved into a successful and multifaceted company with business divisions that include metal recycling, decommissioning and demolition, auto-parts sales and recycling, manufacturing of solder assemblies, construction waste recycling, and production of customized industrial and mining products.
We take pride in doing good things for the environment to help create a greener, more sustainable future for all.
It’s simple; we do it right. We AIM for excellence.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to fill a General Labourer position at our Hamilton Metal Recycling Operation, in our Non Ferrous department.
What your responsible for:
- Working inside our warehouse on a metal recycling production line
- Sorting, picking, and processing metal pieces
- Cleaning your work area at the end of your shift
- Other general labour duties will apply
- Experience working on an assembly line
- Previous recycling experience is considered an asset
- Valid Forklift License
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up-to 50lbs
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team orientated environment
- Ability to work in a loud, dusty environment
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + other perks
- Group insurance & RRSP program
- Company-wide events throughout the year (BBQ, Holiday party etc.)
- Free gym on site
- Two cafeterias on site (subsidized meal program available)
- Dynamic & rewarding work environment- work on high-impact, meaningful projects while also having fun!
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://jobsincanada.one/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.